Dear NCs, dear EYPers,
We are looking for the Head Trainer to co-create the fifth EYP Summer Academy in Luxembourg! Please share these news with your members.
This year, the EYP Summer Academy will be hosted and organised by EYP Luxembourg welcoming over 80 guests from 40 countries. We would like to invite all EYPers that are passionate about the development of National Committees and EYP volunteers to come forward for the Summer Academy 2019! The deadline for applications to be the Head Trainer of this training event on 3rd of March 2019.
You can find the detailed information and questions for the application here: https://www.members.eyp.org/sites/default/files/event/files/call_for_head_trainer_0.pdf
The EYP Summer Academy is an international training event gathering representatives from all 40 EYP National Committees aiming to support their work in their National Committees by providing training modules for board members:
- through training courses run by experienced EYPers, EYP alumni and external trainers;
- by focussing on the following areas: National Committee Management and Development, Fundraising, PR & Communication and Outreach & Inclusion as major subjects;
- by actively enabling knowledge sharing by providing appropriate spaces and inviting experienced board members to share their insight;
- by inviting external trainers to share their knowledge about other organisations;
- by developing materials and guides that can be used for national training events and board meetings in every National Committee;
Please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime before the deadline if you have any questions about the application or the role, or would like to share your ideas and receive feedback.
Please review the call information and submit the application form until 3rd of March 2019 at https://infoeyp.survey.fm/eyp-summer-academy-2019-application-form-for-lead-trainer.
In the past, stunning EYP alumni such as Lena Strehmann, Kevin Boland, and myself took the role of the Head Trainer – I am sure they would be willing to give you insights on their experiences.
Looking forward to talking with you about this opportunity!